- Please apply by submitting a CV, and a supporting statement which outlines your motivation for applying for the role and how you meet the person specification (no more than 4 sides of A4 in length per document). Please ensure that you address the key requirements set out in the person specification. This will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please ensure any gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV. We will verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please let us have details of two referees (one should ideally be your current employer) - we will only approach referees with your permission and if you are shortlisted.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities monitoring form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please make sure you return your application by the closing date as stated below.
- Following shortlisting you will be contacted directly by Penna’s consultants to update you on the status of your application.
To apply please follow the link below:
If you have any questions or would like a confidential discussion with a Penna consultant, please contact:
- Maggie Hennessy on 07725 554802 or Maggie.Hennessy@Penna.com
- Carol Coyle on 07500 887849 or Carol.Coyle@Penna.com
- Helen Alwell on 07809 905 467 or Helen.Alwell@penna.com
|Process Details||Confirmed Dates|
|Closing Date for Applications||Sunday 8th November 2020|
|Longlist Discussions (Candidates are not required to attend)||Friday 16th November 2020|
|Preliminary Technical and Competency Based Interviews||Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th November 2020|
|Informal Meetings online with Chair||w/c 23rd November 2020 (TBC)|
|Shortlist Discussions (Candidates are not required to attend)||Friday 30th November 2020|
|Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd December 2020|
|Final Selection Process Interviews||Tuesday 8th December 2020|
We are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. We appreciate this is a fluid situation and, therefore, will be adapting our recruitment processes accordingly. All our recruitment activities will continue to provide a fair and transparent experience. During this time, face-to-face interviews will be replaced by video calls where possible. If you have an accessibility need and/or require reasonable adjustments to the interview process (for example, perhaps an out of hours interview), please contact us to discuss it further and/or state this within your application documents.